FROM WHERE COMES MY INSPIRATION?






  1. Melancholia I
  2. Melencolia I is a 1514 engraving by the German Renaissance master Albrecht Dürer. It is an allegorical composition which has been the subject of many interpretations.

  3. mel·an·chol·y
    ˈmelənˌkälē/
    noun
    1. 1.
      a feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause.

      "an air of melancholy surrounded him"






Artists


"Georgia O'Keeffe, Hands," 1918Alfred Stieglitz, photographer




Vincent Van Gogh "Self Portrait with Bandaged Ear" 1889


Vincent Van Gogh "Sunflowers" 1887



Music!













The Sky






My Garden











Art Is Everywhere

















Who would know that now I am inspired by my legacy of past students, peers and professors through Linked-In, Facebook and My Space? It is good to have the internet when my day seems lonely and detached now that I have returned to my roots in Jefferson City and trying to find meaning in all where I have lived. 

Thus, M I N D S C A P E S... images from my past which create my present.

Andy Galloway (Trinity Christian Academy-Addison) and me


Gina Marie Dunn (Ursuline Academy)

James (J.B.) Neal (Walden Preparatory School)

Jason Benjamin (The Stony Brook School)

Jonathan Ingram (Trinity Christian Academy-Addison)

Sam Brown (Walden Preparatory School)

Regina Bolanos, Orlando (O.J.) Graves, me and Clifton West (Trinity Christian Academy)

Don Relyea, Christen (Crews) Christie and Chip Waggoner (Trinity Christian Academy)

Matthew Akers (Trinity Christian Academy)

GeorgeAnn Shafer and me (Trinity Christian Academy)


Jon Millet (Trinity Christian Academy)

Logan and Cheryl Stollenwerck (Trinity Christian Academy)

Stevie Ray Vaughan (SMU Experimental Arts Program)

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Work in Progress - Winter in My Soul

Newest Commission